Dr Robert Martin
Research & Publications
Click here to view my Google Scholar citation profile.
Below is a list of my journal articles:
- R.T.W. Martin, Extensions of symmetric operators I: The inner characteristic function case. Concrete Operators. 2:53-97, 2015.
- R.T.W. Martin, Near invariance and symmetric operators. Operators and Matrices. 8:513-528, 2014.
- A. Chatwin-Davies, A. Kempf, R.T.W. Martin, A fully covariant information-theoretic ultraviolet cutoff for scalar fields on expanding FRW spacetimes. Journal of Mathematical Physics. 54:022301, 2013.
- A. Alexandru, R.T.W. Martin, and W.T. Ross On a theorem of Livsic. Journal of Functional Analysis. 264:999-1048, 2013.
- R.T.W. Martin, Unitary perturbations of compressed N-dimensional shifts. Complex Analysis and Operator Theory, 2012. 7:765-799, 2013.
- ---, Representation of symmetric operators with deficiency indices (1,1) in de Branges space. Complex Analysis and Operator Theory. 5:545-577, 2011.
- ---, Semigroups of partial isometries and symmetric operators. Integral Equations and Operator Theory. 70:205-226, 2011.
- ---, Symmetric operators and reproducing kernel Hilbert spaces. Complex Analysis and Operator Theory. 4:845-880, 2010.
- ---, Characterization of the unbounded bicommutant of C_0(N) contractions. Operators and Matrices. 3:589-598, 2009.
- R.T.W. Martin and A. Kempf, Quantum uncertainty and the spectra of symmetric operators. Acta Applicandae Mathematicae. 106:349-358, 2009.
- R.T.W. Martin and A. Kempf, Approximation of bandlimited functions on a non-compact manifold by bandlimited functions on submanifolds. Sampling Theory in Signal and Image Processing. 7:282-292, 2008.
- A. Kempf and R.T.W. Martin, Information theory, spectral geometry, and quantum gravity. Physical Review Letters. 100:021304, 2008.
- R.T.W. Martin, Approximation of A-bandlimited functions by A-bandlimited trigonometric polynomials. Sampling Theory in Signal and Image Processing. 6:273-296, 2007.
- S.R. Garcia, R.T.W. Martin and W.T. Ross, Partial orders on partial isometries. Accepted by Journal of Operator Theory, 2015.